Flat Face Shields
- Universal hole pattern allows for attachement to a wide variety of headgear and hard hat adapters.
- Hard hat adapters available with blades for slotted hats and with flat rubber strap for use with most hard hats with a bill.
- Hard hat adapters have a deep brow guard to channel debris towards the back of the hat and away from the eyes of the wearer.
- .040" thick face shields are produced in the USA, and each unit is stamped MADE IN THE USA.
- Three available face shield materials
- PETG - General Grinding and Protection
- Polycarbonate - High Heat and High Impact Applications
- Acetate - Chemical and Acid Splash
- All material tested to meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 Standards
- All material tested to meet CSA Z94.3-2007 Standards, except FS4815DGPE
- Polycarbonate models meets additional ANSI Z87.1-2007 High Impact standards
It is always recommended that if a face shield is in use, safety eyewear should be worn as well.
Lens thickness and size dimensions: .040" x 8" x 15.5"
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Size: 8"
- Lens Coating: Uncoated
- Complies with: ANSI Z87.1-2007 High Impact, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3-2007