SCBA Wall Cases
submitted by Greg Miley, Encon's Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Does your work environment require having Emergency SCBA equipment? Are you concerned with readiness issues in case of an emergency? In locations where corrosive atmospheres are present, protection of vital emergency equipment is mission critical. Dust, particulates, corrosive vapors, and ultraviolet radiation are just a few of the environmental hazards that can prevent proper function of your equipment. Encon Safety Products offers SCBA equipment storage cases with the following features:
- Molded plastic construction using chemical resistant ABS structural foam.
- Bulb rubber gasket for a virtually air tight seal.
- Three interlocking hinges for uniform support and reduction of door deflection.
- Optional large viewing window to provide for SCBA Air Gauge Viewer.
- Internal dual latch to ensure door seal.
- Quarter turn handle for quick and easy access.
- ABS notched storage shelf for mask/hose attachment.
- Heating capability if specified.
- Choice of fully adjustable steel bracket or ballistic nylon and Velcro strap retaining systems.
- High visibility black graphics on several color choices including high visibility yellow.
- Multiple shelving options.
- Compatible with most available SCBA equipment.
- Dual SCBA Case, Escape Respirator, and other custom models also available.
For a “no compromise” equipment storage solution for your SCBA, Fire Extinguisher, Utility Respirator, or any other sensitive equipment, you can depend on Encon Safety Products. For additional details, all Encon products may be viewed at www.enconsafety.com and Customer Service is available at 1-800-283-6266.