Encon's Combination Emergency Shower and Eyewash Equipment provides the user with both a full body penetration as well as a localized orbital area coverage in one station. They feature self-regulating, fully dispersed, flow patterns from the eyewash, facewash, and shower heads. Encon's unique design also ensures that the flow of fluids is non-injurious; covering body and facial regions while utilizing varying hydraulic pressures from the water supply source.
Pipe: Schedule 80 - Galvanized
Fountain Type: 2.4 gpm Eyewash - Acetal Heads & BCP Wye
Shower Head: ABS Plastic - 30 gpm
Special Features: Stainless Steel Bowl
Product # 01050230
Encon's combination shower/eyewash without bowl features:
Schedule 80 hot dip galvanized steel piping; 1/2""CP bronze EFW valve;1"" CP bronze shower stay open valve with CP ball; SS valve stem; ss push plate actuation graphic; SS pull rod assembly with actuation graphic.
High visibility ABS plastic; self-adjusting 30 gpm (113.6 lpm)*; delivers minimum of 20"" (50.8 cm) diameter, dispersed pattern for target area of 60"" (152.4 cm) above standing level; 20 gpm option also available.
Eyewash Fountain Choices
- ABS plastic heads, wye and float off covers secured with SS bead chans; self adjusting regulator to flow at 3.2 gpm (12.1 lpm).*
- Acetal heads with hinged covers, BCP wye; self-adjusting regulation to flow at 2.4 gpm (9.1 lpm)*.
Facewash Fountain Choices
- ABS plastic heads, wye and float off covers secured with SS bead chans; self adjusting regulator to flow at 8.0 gpm (30.3 lpm).
- ABS plastic heads and float off covers secured with SS bead chains, BCP wye; self-adjusting regulator to flow at 8.0 gpm (30.3 lpm)*.
Supply - 1-1/4"" NPT connection
Waste - 1-1/4"" NPT connection
Ship Weight - 41 lbs (18.6 kg) With Add-on Accessories, weight will vary.
* Varying hydraulic conditions of 30 to 70 psi (206.8 to 482.6 kPa)