Helios® Self-Contained, Gravity Fed, Portable Eyewash
For areas where plumbed potable water is not available, Encon's 15 minute supply self-contained and portable eyewash stations meet ANSI Z358.1 requirements for eyewash. Encon offers several choices for self-contained eyewash stations including pressurized, gravity fed, and sealed-cartridge portables.
Device Operation: Gravity Fed
Vessel: High Visibility Polyethylene Tank
Certifications: ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014
Product # HE100
The Encon® Helios® is a modern breakthrough in Self-Contained Portable Eyewash Solutions featuring the newest advancements in eye irrigation equipment. This self-contained station requires only 9.4 gallons of flushing fluid to deliver a continuous flow of more than 0.4 gpm for a full fifteen minutes of use. Its sleek profile and feature-rich attributes make the Encon® Helios® the premier product in its class. Here are a few of its features:
The Safe Choice
- Helios delivers 0.4 gpm of non-injurious flushing fluid for 15 minutes to meet the requirements of the ANSI Z358.1 Standard.
- The innovative eyewash nozzles are incorporated into the tray with an ergonomic handle for quick activation.
- The nozzles, when not in use, are safely guarded as they recess into the custom formed cavities located inside the vessel body; thus minimizing the possibility of contamination.
- Helios has a sleek profile with very few flat spots. Flat spots and crevices catch debris and can contaminate the eyewash tank contents or even the eyewash nozzles.
- The fluid storage tank is half the size of most competitive portables because of Encon®'s unique nozzle engineering and over 50 years of know-how.
- The Helios uses an internal rotating actuator valve instead of a pinch tube to accurately and immediately deliver fluid to the nozzles without fail. Pinch tubes, over time, can easily fail if not inspected on a regular basis.
- The large Filling Port incorporates a lid attached by a stainless steel chain, providing easy access for vessel filling while protecting the contents from airborne particulates.